T h a n k . y o u . f o r . v i e w i n g . r e a d i n g . a n d . f o l l o w i n g .

m y . l i t t l e . b l o g . . M u c h . a p p r e c i a t e d . .


Goodnight comments

Im Touch. ♥

Last night, Pelangi did told me that he will be in PJ today. I was so happy. But knowing him yang UNPREDICTABLE and full of suprises (as for me la), make me felt, *tappa la. if ada, ada la. If tade, its oke. :) But i did ask Kak Ina for her instict. Will he come and met me today? Kak Ina says, "YES, he will". Happy sangat bile dengar. Bukan sbb nak percaya sangat benda² camtu. But the answer cukup menyenangkan. :)

Well, today i'm wearing jacket. But sadly, since i felt so lapar but doesnt want to go to kedai Auntie (incident roti) and felt sooo lazy nak berjalan di kedai kak siti, we decided to go to MPE je. And benci sangat sbb jaket da bau busuk! Tak ske tak ske....!!! ;(

Then, Pelangi did asked me what time i'll be back. I've told him, maybe around 7+. Not so sure. Since ramai dah pulang,even Kak Bb pon pulang awal, Murni and Wadi pulak keluar and tatau bile akan masuk office semula, i've decided to going back early. Around 7+ if not mistaken. Keluar je dari building office, Pelangi called. He asked me where i am. Dunno why, instinct cam kuat rasa dia nak ajak keluar. Hik. But, im just guessing. ;) So, i keep on walking till i reach LRT, but his msg not pop-up yet. *Ouh, tanak ajak keluar ke. Humm.

Suddenly, he text me. Asking that where i am now. And yes, I knoe this time, things gonna happen. Great! :D On that time,im already reached Kg Baru. But, he didnt text me back. So, i think im failed of guessing again sbb dah terlepas pon LRT Ampang Park. * Ampang Park is the easiest and the nearest place to pick me up. Supposely. Duhh. :(

Suprisingly, he called me when im reached Datok Keramat. YEAYY!!! He ask me to stop by at Ampang Park since he now were in front of Aquaria KLCC. Jauh kot if nak stop kat KLCC. huhuhu. Between LRT KLCC and Aquaria quiet far oke. Then, he picked me up. OMG.. Rasa rindu sangat kot sbb almost 1 week tak jumpa. And his words make me felt, OMG... :) my beat go faster. Hahaha. Then,he brought me jalan² at Damai area. Which is just near by the Showroom. Humm. I've never been there before. So,i was like Jakun for a while. ;p

Then, we drop by at Restaurant Al-Andalus. Arabic restaurant. Banyak kot kat area tu. I've been wondering why. But the place is just really nice. Most of the customers is youngster. :) The food was awesome and the beverages was different. If not mistaken, the speciality bout that restaurant is their beverages and shisha. The beverages is BARBICAN *Air Gas imported from U.E.A (Arab). It taste good and also cheap RM4..Plus "Not so sweet". And i found that the shisha price is reasonable yet affordable. :) Murah kot. As low as RM6 and as higher as RM8 or RM12. Teringin nak try. But Pelangi said. "Not now!' *Yes dear, i know. ;)

Oke, Pelangi order Lamb Chop and Peach + Orange Juice while me Lamb Kebab and Honeydew Juice. Humm. After that we tried BARBICAN. Total prices is RM 57++. The price for dishes is just RM18 per plate and suprisingly it can be eat by 4 pax. Seriously. Banyak oke. *Pelangi tak mention pon. Humm. Cian that thing tak abes. :( Dah kenyang and time shows 10 pm, Pelangi decided to send me back.

Oke, kesimpulannya, back to the point of the story, i was touch by :
First : His words Even it just a simple words, it means a lot to me. :)
Second : He treat me for a lovely dinner. Such a nice and cosy yeat lovely places. Tikiu so much. :)
Third : He send me back. Because at first ,he told me that he will drop me by at the nearest LRT station. I'm oke with that. Since i knoe, he already tired working and driving today and also felt so sleepy. Tikiu so much for spending ur value time for me.

is all around... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment