T h a n k . y o u . f o r . v i e w i n g . r e a d i n g . a n d . f o l l o w i n g .

m y . l i t t l e . b l o g . . M u c h . a p p r e c i a t e d . .


Goodnight comments

Teruskan.. No Turning Back..

Currently, listening to the song - Ku Ukir Indah Namamu by 7 Pelangi. I like the song. But not really like the lyric for the time being... But the song is nice. Seriously. To be honest, i can cry and im crying oke while listen to this song. As for me, there is no turning back. What past is past. Just move on. This is fate. Ape yg dah tertulis dalam hidup ni. NO REGRET. Tak salah untuk kita ingat perkara lepas. Tapi hidup perlu diteruskan. Hati kita tak mati. Jantung juga akan tetap berdegup sehingga ke nafas terakhir. Sekiranya hati terluka, jantung masih ada. Orang lain juga berhak merasa degupan tu. :)

Dan aku, segala yang berlaku dulu, tetap terpahat di ingatan. Tapi tidak dihati lagi. Sebab ianya bukan sesuatu yg patut dikongsi dengan orang yang berada di hati sekarang. Tak adil kan if this thing happen to us? :) I'll be so sad if i know that im not in that guy heart eventho i know that he with me. Just like, aku dapat badan, tp bukan hati. What for kan? Aku tak salahkan kewujudan lirik lagu ni. Sebab setiap manusia ada hak untuk setia pada cinta. Tapi, ianya perlu bergantung pada keadaan.

Entah la. Macam tadi, when i saw my ex bf kawin, when i greet him, the way he looked at me, macam ada satu rasa yg dia masih pendam. It touch me. But dear friend, u r not my teddy anymore. It happen long time ago. And it should not happen again since you are now belong to other person. Things will be kept safely in my mind, but not in my heart. Cuz, my heart should be for the other guy. :) Someone new. Same goes to u kan? :) *Pelangiiiiii....

And for my latest ex bf, things happen for reason. Always. 4 years that we spend together, bring lots of memories for me. Good or bad. *Leaving you, is my decision. And i should firm with it. People will say that im cruel. The truth is, hati ni dah terlalu sabar. Im not saying any bad things bout u, when i felt bored, i counter back so the relationship would not be boring. Bile diri ni dimalukan,im just kept quite. I kept safely all of your wrong doings. I still can smile. But u, all the bad things bout me, all the fault that i've done, u gave me back without let me catch my breath. Sabar pon ada limit. And the decision is just because, IM ALREADY EXPLODE. I cant bear with it. U never want to change. U just being so EGO. - Thats all and thats it!

Well, i can say that i am LOYAL when im in LOVE. Aku akan sayang sepenuh hati dan there is no TURNING BACK for all the thing that happen in my past. NO! Aku jugak faham, cinta dan sayang adalah perkara yang tidak sama. Kehilangan cinta lebih pedih dari hilang sayang. *Walaupun buat masa ni aku sdg merasa syg dan mungkin merasa cinta, tapi aku rasa, cinta dalam hati dia mungkin belum hadir untuk aku. Aku kena redha dan sabar menanti perasaan tu hadir untuk aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment